I2llc operates a fair policy of accepting returns provided the goods and their packaging are received back by us within 7 days in accordance with the following guidelines:-
- We will send you details of your returns number and the correct address to use.
- Ensure the packaging and goods are returned to us in "as new" condition. Damaged or used goods cannot be refunded.
- When the goods are received your credit card will be credited with the cost of the item returned, minus the outward postage.
- Should you choose to exchange your item, you will not be reimbursed for the original shipping costs. You will also be charged shipping for the replacement item.
- Goods described as available by special order only may not be returnable or subject to a restocking fee.
GIFTS: Provided we are notified by email at the time the order is placed that the order is a gift for a specified date we will accept returned orders up to 7 days after the specified date.
If an item can not be delivered it will be held at your local sorting office. Items are not held indefinitely and will eventually be returned to us. You will be charged further shipping should you wish for the items to be re-dispatched. We attempt to contact all customers whose items are returned to us.
If you choose not to have the item re-sent the original amount charged for shipping will not be refunded.
The Website enters into a contract with you only when we send you an e-mail confirming despatch of your product and accepting your order. Such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom & will be subject to the interpretation and enforcement of UK Law under the jurisdiction of the English Courts. Whilst your card may be debited before the contract is formed, a full refund will be made immediately if your order is not accepted
NOTIFICATION OF FAULT
In the first instance please contact your Regional Distributor either by phone, fax or email to report the fault and discuss the solutions available. Initially, telephone support or replacement parts sending out may be all that is needed. If this does not cure the fault and goods have to be returned for repair, a returns number MUST be obtained in order for the goods to be returned.
Contact your Regional Distributor either by phone, fax or email and you will be issued with a returns number. Please ensure that the returns number is clearly marked on the outside of the packaging. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that returned goods are suitably packaged, with 'proof of delivery'. The product will first be examined to ascertain the problem and in the event the customer is liable for repair charges, an estimate will be given before any repairs are carried out. We will endeavour to effect any repairs and return the item as quickly as possible.
Payment is required at time of purchase.